How do preparations for the game look like?
Every game is guided by an instructor set to the group.
The instructor will take care of technical issuses, explaining the rules, equipment and preparing scenarios for you. They will take care of your safety :)
- At the beginning we go to the changing room, put on our uniforms, gloves, scarfs and masks. We prepare the masks so they do not fog up at all. Then we divide into two teams: blue and red (5-15min)
- Next are rules. We explain basic rules in changing room (2-3min)
- Choose your weapon. Players can choose their guns and then we explain how to use them (5min)
- Preparations take about 15-25 minutes and it depends on the players. You gain 0,5h of time to your reservation free just for preparations. So 1h game reservation is about 1h and 15-25min up to 30minutes of time.
- You have to have your mask on your face worn properly during all time that you are on the playgroud even if there is no game.
- If you are hit you must raise your hand and shout HIT!. Then go to the respawn zone.
- Every hit counts beside of reboud/ricochet. One bullet is enough to be out of the game. Shots in the same time – both players out.
- We shoot from any distance. Do not shout: bang bang
- Blind shoots are forbidden. You must see where you are shooting
What is the goal?
- Dynamic and advanced games – teams compete with each other on which finish tasks faster or better than the other
- Easy games are good for just shooting and eliminating other players
Doing tasks and signals
The game focuses on eliminating enemies and completing tasks. The game can be won by many different ways:
- complete the task (collect flags, destroy the point, steal all gold, reach the device on time, put in the right password)
- dominate the field – make the enemy unable to leave their base
- time is up – if it was set for the game
Game instructor controls the game. Starts and finishes it using the whistle signal.
Ways of respawn:
- one life or limited lives
- return to the base and play with unlimited lives
- count 10 seconds before you can return
- Quake respawn
- team respawn