PAINTBALL? LASERTAG? ASG!
Why is ASG better than classic paintball?
We use replicas that look like real guns, the biggest difference is the ammunition- ASG replicas use 6mm plastic BB pellets that don’t include any paint, because of that, they have many advantages such as:
- lighter bullets- hits are less painful and we can shoot from any distance without fear
- hits not leaving paint marks on clothing – the game is clean and, despite the lack of hit traces, everyone is having a great time
- bullets being cheaper – you get a lot more shots at a smaller price
- high precision and quality of the replicas – the precision and range of the shots is superb
Why is ASG better than a laser tag?
- you can sense the bullet impact – because of that, level of adrenaline is much higher – in the lasertag the gun simply stops working
- we can prepare various game scenarios – in laser tag, we rarely play anything other than simple team vs. team
- sounds of shots, whizzing BB pellets flying and hitting obstacles around us during the game are real and cause shivers on the whole body – in the lasertag, only sounds we hear are artificial gunshots played via the speakers
- although you have to admit that the lasertag works better among children and people looking for less intense game, ASG makes for a great experience full of adrenaline and fun that is also very relaxing