Regulations of games on Magnum Arena
By deciding for a reservation of a game at Magnum Arena and deciding to participate in the game you accept the rules within these regulations.
- Magnum Arena is an Object and Organizer led by Magnum Kamil Zalewski with headquarters in Gdańsk, Siennicka 25B street, 90-758 NIP: 95710551159
- By making a reservation, the client accepts our regulations. Before entering the Arena the participants (by which we mean people playing or participating in the event on Magnum Arena) and their caretakers should get to know these regulations. In Magnum Arena, there are regulations set in a place which is visible and accessible for all potential participants. Participants deciding on taking place in a game accept the regulations.
- In the responsibilities of the Instructor which leads the game there is: reminding about safety rules, taking care of technical issues, proper preparation of the participants and telling them of the basic game rules, as well as leading the game.
- To be a participant of the game, a person has to be 10 years old minimum. In unique circumstances, if parents are also participating, we might allow 9 year old children to play.
- The most important parts of the regulations will be told to the participants before the start of the game.
- The person organizing the game can revoke the right to participate for a participant that demands to play in their own safety gear which does not have the proper safety certification or is not made for paintball ASG gameplay. It is forbidden to use a net as eye protection. At the arena there is a possibility to rent out proper and safe protective gear for eyes and the face.
- When in the Arena participants are to keep by the regulations, notes or commands from the Organizer or Instructors, signals, the whistle signal, as well as keeping in regulation while preparing for the game.
- It is up to the player for the footwear to be appropriate for them and for the physical activity they will be taking part in.
- In responsibility of the Participant is also: being on the playground or in front of it in the protective mask or other protective eyewear with the proper safety certification. There is an absolute prohibition of taking off the eye protection on the entire playground. Taking off the protective eyewear removes the responsibility from the Organizer when it comes to any health hazards.
- It is forbidden to put the barrel of the gun directly against another person. hand-to-hand combat is forbidden, hitting someone with your gun is also forbidden. It is forbidden to shoot without looking or reaching with your gun alone behind walls, so called “blind shots”.
- It is allowed to shoot from close distances as long as the guns used by the group have appropriate power.
- People not participating within the game must wear protective glasses within the entirety of the building.
- Any concerns about the safety gear provided, which state has deteriorated during the game for any reason should immeidately be addressed to the Organizer or Instructor.
- The Participants should start after the whistle, and immediately stop after the whistle signal. The Participants should take utmost caution while on the playground at any moment.
- The Participant’s responsibility is to inform the Organizer about existing issues, malfunctions or damages they notice.
- The Participant takes full civil and legal responsibility for any personal damages or material damages caused by themselves, on purpose, while participating in something on the Arena.
- The Organizer takes no responsibility for the aftermath of any accidents that were caused by Participants not abiding by the rules, the notes and commands of staff. In addition to that, the Organising party has no responsibility in replacing previously rented gear that has been damaged by the Participant on purpose.
- The object is monitored visually with the purpose of safety and protecting the clients, workers and the Organizer, as well as the object. The recordings are being stored for a period of 5 days, unless the recorded view is to be used in court. Then, the period in which the recording is kept might be longer. After the 5 day period the recordings will get overwritten by new recordings. All have a right to their personal data, to correct it or delete it.
- Reservations – to confirm a private reservation the client has to pay a deposit. The definition of deposit applies. The paid-in amount gets applied to the count of the full price. Editing the date of the game will be possible 7 days before the planned game. In unique situations it is allowed to move the paid-in amount to organise a game at a different date.
- In unique situations the Organizer may revoke the right to participate in the game a person who doesn’t listen to the rules nor the instructors leading the game. The observing people who do not apply to the safety regulations as well as the Instructors will be asked to leave the playground or the viewing veranda.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited within the building.
- Drinking alcohol is absolutely prohibited within the building. The prohibition does not include the Party Room as it is an independent room.
- The Participant is to ensure that they are not under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medicine or any other substances that may affect their reactions and behavior. The Participant also ensures that there are no other events that may affect their health during the game negatively. The Participant ensures that there are no health risks thay may affect them during the game.
- The Organizer may refuse to let a Participant play if there is a possibility of their health deteriorating because of participating in the game or if participating will create a real risk to the health status of the Participant.
- The Organizer will deny the participation of a Client if there is a suspicion of them being under the influence of alcohol. If there is such a suspicion, the person will be asked for a voluntary test with a breathalyzer. The Participant has a right to saying no to the test and to ask for a test in the presence of a Police officer. The time spent waiting for the test done by the Police may affect the lenght of the game.
- The Participant, if found to be drinking alcohol during the game or within the breaks, within or around the premises will not be able to continue playing. In some cases the person may be asked to leave the object.
- Any infractions of the regulations relating to drinking alcohol remove the possibility to get the funds spent on the game back, as well as getting back the deposit.
Dear Clients :)
The regulations were made based on our experiences. We work, you get a fun and safe game. In short, we mean:
- We’ll tell you the most important things before the game.
- Every game is led by an Instructor, who will be taking care of you. It is necessary to listen to their instructions, for safety measures; it’ll affect the game positively.
- Players below 10 years of age will simply not be able to take the game. 9 year old children playing with their parents will be safe.
- If you take off your mask on the playground, whether we are playing or not – you can get hit with a pellet – and it is your fault for taking off the mask.
- People who are clearly under the influence of alcohol create a real danger to us as staff, to themselves and to the other players.
- A person who breaks our gear on purpose will simply not get any new gear. If you trip, or something just happens, there is no issue.
- If the players are not abiding by the rules and scenarios – they’re ruining the game for themselves.
- There is a breathalyzer on the premises. You come to the game not sober – you won’t play.
- Us as a company must keep the regulations in check as it is our legal responsibility. Not fulfilling a legal responsibility risks legal consequences.