Where are the best attractions in Gdansk to break away from the university walls?
Have you ever heard of Magnum Arena?
You have the opportunity to have fun and an amazing adventure!
It’s good to break away from hard work, learning and look for unusual entertainment and plan your time with a selection of good friends from time to time. A student trip to the ASG paintball in Gdańsk is not only an opportunity for great fun, but also lets us spend precious time among friends, getting to know each other better and strengthening friendship ties. Such an interesting place and unique attraction will be an adventure that we will remember for a long time.
A few numbers for math lovers:
- 1850m² is the area of the entire facility
- 1500m² is the area of the playing field itself, divided into two independent tracks
- 63 – amount of guns to choose from our armory
- 44 – amount of people that can play simultaneously on our arena
- 23 – amount of game scenarios that have been developed specifically for our arena
- 6 or more- is the amount players that is the most suitable for starting a great fun
- 3 – is the amount of people that is the minimum, it allows us to play a special game for smaller groups: Quake
- 1- is the animator who will prepare everything for you
An adventure for students not only from the Tri-City and not only during the day
Lovers of the history of Gdańsk will definitely appreciate the fact that Magnum Arena is located in a historic place:
- In 1910 the building was built
- In 2019, because of construction of the Magnum Arena, renovation of the building has started
- The building was previously used as a Railcar Repair Plant
The climate of the place allows us to organize amazing night games – play in unusual conditions with flashlights only or with the lights illuminating the entire play area.
Instead of partying in a club or pub,we suggest playing with us. The beer tastes best right after the game;)
Have you ever wondered what the cost is and can it be compared to, for example, going to a club?
Look at this:
- you can have fun and go crazy same as in the club but with a dose of adrenaline
- you can bring your friends, boys and girls and impress them
- endorphins will help establish a happy mood
- you can have a cold drink, and you can bring your drinks to us
- after the game you can order a pizza or kebab – it will taste like after a party :)
A student trip for games ranging from one to two hours is a great option to spend free time in the Tri-City. If you are with us again, let us know- we will prepare new scenarios for you.
Great fun in the Tri-City!
Please complete all fields correctly.